For each of the reactions or products given choose the metabolic pathway or pathways where that reaction occurs or the product is made.
The topic for this problem is aerobic respiration.
Some responses may be used more than once while others may not be used at all.
For each part of the problem choose the best or most complete response.
2) Pyruvate Dehydrogenase
3) Krebs Cycle
4) Electron Transport Chain
5) Both Glycolysis and Pyruvate Dehydrogenase
6) Both Glycolysis and Krebs Cycle
7) Both Pyruvate Dehydrogenase and Krebs Cycle
8) Glycolysis, Pyruvate Dehydrogenase, Krebs Cycle
9) Glycolysis, Pyruvate Dehydrogenase, Krebs Cycle and Electron Transport Chain
Reactions and Products:
A) oxygen is consumed
B) ATP is made by substrate level phosphorylation
C) NADH + H+ is oxidized to NAD+
D) 1,3-bisphosphoglycerate is made