For each of following statements regarding antibiotics and antimicrobial drugs, answer True or False.
• Suramin is antiprotozoan drug which inhibits specific enzymes in Trypanosomes.
• Amphotericin B is topical antifungal agent which damages membranes which contain ergosterol.
• Lincosamides, such as Clindomycin, bind to bacterial ribosomes and reduce protein elongation.
• Acyclovir is inhibitor of DNA synthesis which is activated by enzyme made by herpes viruses.
• Paul Erlich discovered the antibiotic penicillin and many other natural antimicrobial compounds.
Min Pages: 1
Level of Detail: Only answer needed