1) Develop an expression for electric field intensity because of the charged sphere.
2) Describe the concept of electric field and describe the intensity of electric field.
3) Evaluate the intensity of electric field at a point 50 cm from the charge of 4.8 X 10-6 Coulomb in the medium of dielectric constant 3.6.
4) Find the relation between electric field intensity E and flux density D.
5) State and describe the inverse square law of Columb and also describe 1Columb.
6) Describe the electric line of force and specify its properties.
7) Two charges of 4C and 16C are placed at the distance of 30 cm apart in the air. At what point between them the electric intensity because of the two charges will become equal?
8) describe the term Electric field Intensity, Electric flux and Electric flux density.
9) State the reason why the earth’s potential is regarded as zero?
10) Deduce the equation for Potential difference between the two points.
11) Determine the potential at a point 40cm away from the point charge of +1C.
12) Determine the potential because of the point charge through the integration method.