1. What types of cells use mitosis for division?
2. List at least three types (of the cells mentioned above) and provide a two- to three-sentence description of when and why these cells undergo mitosis.
3. describe why interphase must precede any type of cell division
4. Is it possible to see the nuclear envelope of cells in early prophase on the onion root tip slide?
5. Is it possible to see the nuclear envelope of cells in early prophase on the whitefish blastula slide?
6. Compare and contrast plant cell mitosis to animal cell mitosis.