1) a) A voltage of 300 sin 100t is applied to a bridge rectifier with a load resistance of 10 kilo ohm and the rectifier has forward resistance of 1 kilo ohm. Determine:
i) Maximum component
ii) R.M.S value of current
iii) Rectification efficiency 4. Ripple factor.
iv) T.U.F 6.rating of a transformer
b) describe the working of transistor series voltage regulator.
2) describe the SMPS with neat diagram and necessary wave forms.
3) Determine the dc bias collector voltage and collector current for collector feedback bias and find out the stability factor S, Sv.
4) a) describe the dc load line analysis.
b) describe the small signal model for collector feedback bias and also derive input impedance, output impedance, current gain and voltage gain.
5) Describe the small signal model for common gate amplifier and deduce its expressions.
6) describe the small signal model for enhancement type MOSFET for drain feedback bias and derive its expressions.
7) Describe the operation of direct coupled amplifier and derive the current gain and voltage gain for high frequency range in mid band values.
8) Describe the operation of cascade amplifier and derive with required expressions.
9) Deduce the expression for CMRR of a differential amplifier.
10) describe the principle of operation of differential amplifier with emitter resistance and derive for its CMRR.