1) Describe the structure of starch, cellulose and glycogen in detail.
2) Describe the following
a) Recemic mixtures
c) Optical isomerism
3) Describe the structure and function of phospholipids.
4) What do you mean by tryacylglycerols? describe its structure and function in detail.
5) prepare down the steps involved in an isolation of protein, describe with suitable ex.
6) Describe how amino acids are categorized? Indicate any two chemical reactions.
7) Describe the physical and chemical properties of DNA.
8) describe the Watson and Crick model of DNA in detail.
9) What is meant by antioxidant-fat soluble Vitamin? describe its structure and function.
10) Describe the following:
a) Structure and function of folic acid.
b) Structure and function of Riboflavin.