1) List out the kinematic pairs in accordance with the type of relative motion between the elements.
2) Distinguish between the lower pair and higher pair.
3) describe the number of degrees of freedom for plane mechanisms.
4) describe the inversions possible from a four bar kinematic chain.
5) Draw any four types of cam followers.
6) prepare a brief notes on the cams and followers.
7) describe the term reverted gear train.
8) Specify the relationship between the circular pitch and the module.
9) Describe the functional difference of a governor and flywheel.
10) prepare down the differences between the Centrifugal and inertia type governors.