1) describe the quaternary joint and ternary joint.
2) prepare differences between the lower pair and the higher pair.
3) describe the number of degrees of the freedom for the plane mechanisms.
4) Specify the inversions possible from the four bar kinematic chain.
5) describe the several kinds of the motion with which the follower can move.
6) prepare a brief note on the cams and followers.
7) describe the systems of gear teeth.
8) Specify the relationship between the circular pitch and the module.
9) Specify the function of proell governor.
10) Distinguish between the Centrifugal and inertia type governor.