1) A 230V, 60Hz voltage is applied to the primary of a 5:1 step down, center-tap transformer used in a full wave rectifier with a load of 900?. If the diode resistance and secondary coil resistance together has a resistance of 100?. Find:
i) Dc voltage across road.
ii) Dc current through load.
ii) Dc power delivered to load.
iv) PIV across every diode.
v) Ripple voltage.
vi) Frequency of ripple voltage.
2) describe the function of the Transistor series and Transistor shunt type voltage regulator with essential diagram.
3) Deduce an expression for the stability factor of four kinds of transistor biasing circuit.
4) The specifications of the common emitter amplifier circuit is given below, h11 = 3.5K?, h12= 1.3×10-4 Rs=1K?, RL=3.6K?. Determine the voltage gain (AV) and Current gain (AI), Input impedance (Zin ), Output impedance(ZO ) using H- Parameters.
5) describe the operation of RC coupled amplifier and the frequency response with neat circuit diagram.
6) Describe the operation of class B push-pull amplifier with help of suitable circuit diagram and derive the efficiency of it.
7) Describe about the benefits and drawbacks of negative feedback amplifier. describe in detail.
8) describe the operation of Hartley oscillator with the help of appropriate circuit diagram and deduce the frequency of oscillation.
9) Describe the working of capacitance coupled single tuned amplifier with essential diagrams.
10) prepare a brief notes on the following:
a) Stagger tuned amplifier