1) Specify the Parts that are available in the 8051 microcontroller. describe the alternative function of P3.
2) Describe the difference between the RTI and RET?
3) describe the hardware connection of the crystal for 8051 and descibe the requirement of the capacitor.
4) describe the term P0 port in detail.
5) describe the format of the TMOD Reg and describe the mode selection.
6) prepare down the steps of MODE 2 programming.
7) describe the significance of TI Flag?
8) Describe the interrupts of 8051 prepare the vector table. With the assembly language program to produce the Square wave of 50 Hz frequency on P1.2. It makes use of an INTERRUPT for TIMER 0. Consider the crystal frequency.
9) describe the format of IE SFR and IPSFR and draw the diagram.
10) describe the Steps which are executed by the Microcontroller on the activation of interrupts.
11) describe two external hardware interrupts in the 8051 microcontroller. At which port or pins they are situated? describe the role of two bits TCON.0 and TCON.2 play in the execution of the external interrupts.