1) prepare down the differences between impulse and reaction stages.
2) describe the benefits of radial flow stages.
3) Provide an equation for the stage pressure rise for axial fan stage.
4) describe the stage reaction for centrifugal fan stage.
5) describe the benefits of compounding the turbine.
6) Sketch the velocity triangles for a 50% reaction stage at maximum utilization factor.
7) Design the h-s diagram for flow through a compressor stages.
8) describe the pressure coefficient for centrifugal compressors.
9) Specify the benefits of vertical axis wind turbines.
10) Provide the equations for lift and drag coefficients for wind turbines.