Home >> Biology
1) describe DNA sequencing with reference to the cloning of a DNA fragment in bacteriophages M13 based cloning vector.
2) describe the use of an expression vector to isolate the gene from the cDNA library which codes for a precise protein.
Why is thermoregulation so important based on the Q 10 of a physiological process?
Assignment 150 word minimum for question #1 ONLY. Any materials used in answering the questions must be put in your own words and the reference(s) must be properly cited. 1. According to some scientists, in developing co ...
What is produced by inflation of the apex of the conidospore and later the inflated apex is separated by a septum?
1. Describe the three classes of carcinogens and their sub classes; describe the role each plays in the cancer process and give chemical examples. 2. Describe six points in the cancer process where the process can be inh ...
1. How does the structure of DNA (double helix) determine how the genetic information is passed on? 2. How does the cell use the information contained in the DNA to construct proteins (transcription and translation)?
1) The ductus arteriosus and the ductus venosus are two key vessels in the fetal circulation that are absent in the adult circulation. What are their function in the fetus? Why are they necessary? 2) At birth, the fetal ...
In high altitudes is it necessary to have more or less hemoglobin? Why is carbon monoxide toxic for humans? How is heart contraction triggered?
Explain how resource partitioning led to character displacement in the interactions between the benthic and limnetic sticklebacks in Paxton Lake.
Assignment Create an outline of your assignment. Include an introduction and conclusion to tie the paper together. ***Complete the Comprehensive Older Person Evaluation on a non-family member over the age of 70, Also com ...
1. How does gel electrophoresis sort DNA fragments? 2. If each individual has such a small amount of DNA, how do the bands on the gel contain enough DNA to be visible? 3. Many genes only have a few possible alleles. For ...
Start excelling in your Courses,
Get help with Assignment
Write us your full requirement for evaluation and you will receive response within 20 minutes turnaround time.
SECTION ONE (a) In an Atwood Machine, suppose two objects of unequal mass are hung vertically over a frictionless
Part 1: You work in HR for a company that operates a factory manufacturing fiberglass. There are several hundred empl
DETAILS ON ADVANCED ACCOUNTING PAPER This paper is intended for students to apply the theoretical knowledge around ac
Create a provider database and related reports and queries to capture contact information for potential PC component pro
Describe what you learned about the impact of economic, social, and demographic trends affecting the US labor environmen
© Copyright 2013-14 mywordsolution.com All rights reserved