1) What do you mean by skin depth δ?
2) What do you mean by lossy dielectric medium?
3) For a loss dielectric material having μr=1, εr =48, σ=20s/m. Compute the propagation constant at a frequency of 16 GHz
4) What do you mean by Polarization?
5) describe Circular Polarization in detail.
6) describe Elliptical polarization in detail.
7) State Linear Polarization.
8) A plane wave propagating through a medium with εr =8, μr=2 has E=0.5 sin (108t-βz) az v/m. Find out:
(ii) The loss tangent
(iii) wane impedance
(iv) wave velocity
(v) magnetic field
9) Deduce a wave equation for non dissipative medium through Maxwell equations and field vectors E and H.