1) Describe about introduction of DNA into living cells in detail.
2) prepare a detailed note on the following:
a) Tools for DNA technology.
b) Manipulation of purified DNA.
3) prepare brief notes on the following:
iii) Bacteriophage Vectors
4) describe about expression vectors of Bacillus and Streptomyces in detail.
5) describe the role of animal virus as vectors in detail.
6) Describe yeast derived plasmid vectors in detail.
7) Describe about DNA sequencing in detail.
8) describe the process of transferring DNA into host cells.
9) prepare a detailed note on applications of cloning in protein production.
10) What are the applications of recombinant DNA technology in environmental biotechnology?