1) describe the cellular architecture in detail.
2) describe the integrated services digital networks in detail.
3) describe about different kinds of the microphones in detail.
4) Describe about the loud speaker cabinets in detail.
5) describe about the Monochrome TV receiver in brief.
6) describe about the Colout TV Receiver in brief.
7) The lowest downlink frequency for the C band is 3.7GHz. Let a satellite transmitter operating at this frequency having the goal of offering the coverage of continental United states that need a 3 dB beam width of around 8°. Supposing an illumination efficiency of 60%, find the diameter and the gain of downlink antenna.
8) Describe about the different multiple access methods.
9) A pulse radar system operates at the frequency of 10 GHz with the pulse repetition frequency of 2 kHZ and a pulse width of 6 µs. Find
a) The maximum unambiguous range, and
b) The resolution or the min. range.
c) Time period for the transmitted pulse.
d) Distance to the target for measuring an echo 400µs after the pulse is transmitted.
10) Find the Instantaneous cyclic frequency of the Doppler RADAR transmitting a sinusoidal cyclic frequency fc frequency ωc and radian leading to the Doppler shift = 2πfc.