(i) (0.6875)10 to binary
(ii) (673.124)8 to binary
(b) Perform the subtraction with the following binary numbers using 1’s and 2’s complement.
(i) 10010 – 10011
2) Describe all the logic gates with Truth tables?
3) Simplify the following Boolean function using K – Map method?
F(A,B,C,D,E) = Σ(0,2,4,6,9,11,13,15,17,21,25,27,29,31)
4) Simplify the following Boolean function using Tabulation method? F = Σ(0,1,2,8,10,11,14,15)
5) Realize a full Subtractor with two half-Subtractors and an OR gate?
6) What is meant by an Encoder? Draw a 3-to-8 line Decoder?
7) What is meant by a flip-flop? Describe the kinds of flip-flop?
8) describe 4-bit bi-directional shift register with parallel load?
9) Describe BCD Ripple counter with suitable logic diagram?
10) Describe Binary Counter with Parallel load.