1. Draw the truth table of Half-subtractor and from it realizes its circuit.
2. Draw the truth table of a Full Adder and then derive its circuit in terms of half adders.
3. Design the circuit of 3 to 8 decoder and describe it.
4. Design the symbols of the different logic gates you have studied.
5. Describe how a demultiplexer (1 to 8) function can be obtained from a 3 to 8 decoder.
6. Derive circuit of an edge triggered J-K Flip Flop from the basic S-R Flip Flop. Describe its truth table. How race around problem can be solved in a J-K Flip Flop?
(a) Classification of memories.
(b) Advantages of semiconductor memories.
(c) Describe the difference between static and dynamic memories.
8. Sketch the circuit of an S-R Flip Flop using NOR gates . prepare its truth table and describe why there is a forbidden state. Is there any racing, if so describe it?