1) Define and describe Kirchoff’s laws.
2) Deduce the expression for current, power when A.C. voltage is applied across pure inductor.
3) Balanced three phase load 25-j30Ω/phase is star connected across, 440V three phase supply. Find out phase currents phase voltages, total power dissipated. Also sketch the phasor diagram.
4) Describe with suitable diagram the constructional details of DC machine.
5) Sketch the constructional details of Dynamometer type instruments. Also describe its operation.
6) Sketch the circuit diagram to get V-I characteristics of PN junction diode. Also describe the procedure of obtaining V-I characteristics.
7) Describe the working of p-n-p and n-p-n transistors and describe how a transistor can work as amplifier.
8) Draw the truth table for full adder also sketch the suitable logic circuit. Describe it in detail.