1) Suppose that accumulator contents data bytes 88 hand instruction MOV C, A 4FH is fetched. List the steps decoding and executing the instruction.
2) Draw the functional block diagram of 8085 microprocessor and describe.
3) prepare a Program to do the following functions and authenticate the output steps: a. Load the number 5CH in register D b. Load the number 9E H in register C c. Increment the Contents of register C by one. d. Add the contents of register C and D and Display the sum at output port1.
4) prepare down the assembly language program to determine the largest number from a given unordered array of 8 bit numbers, stored in the locations starting from a known address.
5) With appropriate exs describe 8085 instruction set in detail.
6) With appropriate exs describe 8085 addressing modes in detail.
7) Describe 8085 Stack in detail.
8) prepare a 8085 ALP to generate a accurate time delay of 100ms.
9) prepare 8085 assembly language program to SORT an array of 10 bytes in Descending order.
10) Describe 8085 stack in detail.