1) describe any one method of generating SSB signal.
2) Derive the total power equation of a AM wave and also find out the power when a 400W carrier is modulated to a depth of 75 percent.
3) With neat block diagram describe the high level AM transmitter.
4) Discuss about vestigial sideband modulation.
5) Distinguish narrow band and wide band FM.
6) Draw the block diagram of the Armstrong frequency modulation system and describe each block
7) Draw the block diagram of a FM transmitter and discuss in detail.
8) describe the working of a super heterodyne AM receiver with the suitable block diagram.