1) Develop the layout of the conventional chassis with the help of a neat sketch and describe about the different parts on it.
2) Describe the engine classification on the basis of valve arrangement with neat diagram.
3) Draw and describe the working of Power steering system.
4) a) Describe several types of the rear axles with the help of suitable sketch.
b) Provide a brief note on the leaf spring suspension system.
5) a) Specify the requirements of the clutch.
b) Describe the working of Wilson Epi-cyclic gear box.
6) a) prepare a brief notes regarding the propeller shaft with the help of suitable sketch.
b) describe what is differential? Describe its operation with the help of sketch.
7) Describe the operation of Hydraulic braking system with the help of neat sketch.
8) Describe the construction and working principle of the Fuel cells with the help of simple sketches.
9) a) Descirbe the construction and working of the solex carburetor.
b) Compare and contrast the salient characteristics of the contact breaker ignition with electronic ignition. (4)
10) a) Describe the use of lead acid battery and provide its advantages.
b) Describe the lighting system circuit of light commercial vehicle with the help of neat sketch.