1) Draw a low pass T-section filter which is having a cut-off frequency of 1.5 KHz to operate with terminated load resistance of 600 ohms.
2) Sketch a low pass pi-section filter which is having a cut-off frequency of 2 KHz to operate with V(s) =a load resistance of 400 ohms.
3) Sketch a high pass filter with a cut-off frequency of 1 KHz with a terminated design impedance of 800 ohms.
4) Sketch a m-derived low pass filter having cut-off frequency of 1.5 KHz with a nominal impedance of 500 ohms, and resonant frequency is 1600 Hz.
5) Design a m-derived high pass filter with a cut-off frequency of 10 KHz, design impedance of 600 ohms and m = 0.3.
6) Determine the frequency at which a prototype Ti-section low pass filter which is having a Cut-off frequency 1.5Khz has an attenuation of 20 dB.
7) Sketch full series equalizer for a design resistance RQ-600 ohms, and attenuation of 20 dB at 400 Hz. Compute the attenuation Mat 1000 MHz.
8) Sketch the full shunt equalizer, for design resistance RQ=600 ohms and an attenuation at frequencies of 600 Hz and 1200 Hz.