1) The over head crane is to be designed for machine shop. describe the effect of:
(c) Weight and
(d) Aesthetic appearance which must be considered during designing the above systems.
2) Draw a cast iron bed plate to mount motor and pump assembly. prepare down step-by-step manufacturing stages. Draw the assembly.
3) Draw a wall mounted bearing brake. prepare down step-by-step manufacturing stages. Draw the assembly.
4) Draw a pulley bracket. Suppose appropriate dimensions. prepare down the essential tolerances.
5) (a) With suitable ex, describe the term ‘Geometric tolerance’.
(b) Design essential sketches and describe the Hole basis system and Shaft basis system in referring the limits.