1. Other than water and waste, name some important substances Nathan excreted in his urine.
2. Nathans blood pressure was elevated. What structure and or hormones in his kidney played a role in increasing his blood pressure?
3. Nathans hematocrit was low, what is the norm range and why was his low?
4. What were the principal nitrogenous wasted compounds in Nathans urine?
5. Did Nathan have proteinuria? Why?
6. His urine contained RBC casts, Of what importance was his finding?
7. Why was Nathans face swollen?
8. What caused the glomerulonephritis?
9. Would the GFR be up or down? Why