1) describe the intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductor. Provide the exs of trivalent and pentavalent impurities.
2) Draw the graph of VI characteristics of Diode and Zener diode.
3) Sketch the symbols for UJT, SCR, TRIAC.
4) Sketch the symbols for FET, DIAC, p-channel MOSFET
5) describe the term line and load regulation.
6) Describe the Ripple factor and efficiency of the rectifier.
7) Sketch the block diagram of regulated power supply.
8) Sketch the block diagram of OFF Line UPS.
9) Sketch the block diagram of an amplifier displaying the significant parameters.
10) describe the terms with respect to the amplifier –
a) Voltage gain,
b) Power gain,
c) Input resistance and
d) Output resistance.
11) Design the frequency response for RC coupled, transformer coupled and directly coupled amplifiers.
12) Provide the applications of RC coupled, transformer coupled and directly coupled amplifiers.
13) describe how power amplifiers are categorized?
14) describe the PN junction in forward bias and reverse bias.