1. prepare down the truth table of a Full Adder and then from it derive circuit in terms of half adders.
2. Design the circuit of a 2 to 4 decoder and describe its function.
3. Describe how 3 to 8 decoder function can be obtained from a demultiplexer (1 to 8).
4. Design the symbols and prepare down the truth tables of the different logic gates you have studied.
5. Design the circuit of an S-R Flip Flop using NAND gates only. From it derive circuit of a D-Flip Flop and describe its truth table.
6. How can you realize-the edge triggered J-K Flip Flop from an S-R Flip Flop? Design the truth table of J-K Flip Flop and describe how race-around problem can be solved in it.
7. Describe the difference between the following memories:
(a) Volatile and Non-volatile.
(b) Static and dynamic.
(c) Sequential and Random access.
(d) Magnetic and semiconductor.
8. Describe in detail:
(a) Classification of memories.
(b) Basic memory structure