1) prepare down the layout design rule. Design the physical layout for one basic gate and two universal gates.
2) Describe the complimentary CMOS inverter DC characteristics.
3) prepare detailed notes on:
(a) Noise Margin
(b) Rise Time
(c) Fall Time
4) Briefly describe about the following:
a) Pseudo-NMOS inverter
b) Saturated Load inverters
c) Cascade inverter
5)a) Describe the concept of static and dynamic CMOS design in detail.
b) Describe the construction and operation of transmission gates
6) prepare down the characteristics and operating regions of CMOS inverter DC transfer.
7) prepare down the different color coding used in stick diagram?
8) What do you mean by Delay time?
9) prepare down the various symbols for transmission gate.
10) prepare down the difference and similarities between CMOS and bipolar technologies.
11) prepare down the static properties of complementary CMOS Gates.
12) Design the circuit of a NMOS inverter. Describe it in detail.
13) Design the circuit of a CMOS inverter. Describe it in detail.