1. Design the block diagram of Full adder using half adders.
2. prepare down the merits of NMOS logic family.
3. Design the 4-bit parallel to parallel shift register.
4. Design the block diagram of a weighted resistor D/A converter.
5. Distinguish sequential and combinational circuits.
6. Transform (52.50)10 into binary, decimal and hexadecimal numbers.
7. Compare various A/D converters for speed and complexity.
8. Illustrate the binary multiplication of 1011 with 1101.
9. prepare all the memories in the ascending order of space capability.
10. Design the circuit diagram of 3-input TTL NAND gate.