1. What is current hogging in digital families? describe it in detail.
2. Design the circuit diagram of 8:1 MUX using 2:1 MUXs.
3. Differentiate the magnitude of propagation delay in synchronous and asynchronous counters.
4. With the help of appropriate block diagram, describe digital comparator circuit.
5. Design BCD to gray converter for digital circuits.
6. Design and describe priority encoder. What are the applications of priority encoders?
7. Using T flip-flops, draw a 4-bit up down synchronous counter.
8. With the help of appropriate block diagram, describe the operation of dual slope A/D converter.
9. With the help of appropriate circuit diagram, describe the operation of CMOS NAND gate.
10. With appropriate diagram describe the function of 4-bit serial to parallel shift register.