1) Describe how radiations are produced from a short Dipole?
2) Describe why a short dipole is also known as elemental dipole?
3) What do you mean by a Infinitesimal Dipole?
4) describe why a short dipole is called a oscillating dipole?
5) What do you mean by retarded current?
6) Describe induction field in detail.
7) Describe Radiation field
8) Determine the distance from the dipole where the induction field is equal to the radiation field?
9) Describe Radiation Resistance in detail.
10) prepare down the expression for effective aperture of a short dipole.
11) What do you mean by a dipole antenna?
12) What do you understand by a half wave dipole?