1) Describe how depletion mode MOSFT derives acts as the resistor.
2) prepare brief notes on short channel effect and hot carrier effects.
3) What do you understand by channel length modulation and charge portioning in level 2 SPICE model.
4) Describe the gate metallization process involved in VLSI chip fabrication.
5) Compute native threshold voltage for n-transistor at 300ok for a process with silicon substrate, NA = 1.8 x 1016 and SiO2 gate with thickness 200oA. Suppose Φms = -0.9v and Qfc = 0
6) Compare the measurement of Cit at high and low frequency.
7) Describe the characteristics of the nMOS transistor and its behaviour under the influence of different terminal voltage.
8) Describe the techniques to measure Cit and find out the Cs and Ps values in high frequency techniques.