1) describe the salient attributes on the bacterial plasmids in brief. Describe it with appropriate exs and diagrams.
2) describe the restriction enzymes? List some kinds of restriction enzymes.
3) describe the term cauliflower mosaic virus with suitable diagram and exs.
4) describe the DNA phases in detail and specify its different types.
5) Provide an account over the structural and functional organization of the plasmids.
6) Describe the technique of the plasmid rescue and incompatibility of the plasmid maintenance in detail.
7) Specify how will you construct the lambda phases under in the vitro condition? describe the requirement of the tools for in the vitro construction of the lambda phases.
8) describe the salient characteristics of the yeast vectors. Provide a note on the biology of yeast vectors.
9) describe the application of vectors in genetic engineering in detail with the neat sketches.
10) Describe the case study on animal viruses and gene cloning in detail.