1) describe what is meant by the Electric Field? Describe with essential equation for the Continuous Volume charge Distribution.
2) Describe the surface charge distribution for the electric field intensity.
3) Describe the boundary conditions at the dielectric and conductor surfaces.
4) describe the capacitance co-axial capacitor in detail.
5) Describe the force between the current carrying wires with the essential derivation.
6) The current density within the cylindrical conductor of radius 'a' is given by J = Ioe-(1-p/a) âx A/m2. If the total current through the cross section of wire is 10 A. Find the radius of wire.
7) describe what is meant by the induction? Deduce the expression for the induction of solenoids
8) Deduce the expression for the induction of co-axial cable
9) Describe the point form and the integral form of Maxwell's equation with the help of essential equation.
10) Within the material for which σ = 5 s/m and ξ r = 1 the electric field intensity is E = 250 sin1010 t v/m. Determine the conduction and displacement of the current density and the frequency at which they have the equal magnitudes.