1) Describe the structure of human cell and its constituents with the help of suitable diagram.
2) List out the names of various sub systems within our body and describe them with respect to their functions and constituents.
3) Sketch the electrical equivalent circuit of the micro electrode and describe the working of the chopper amplifier.
4) Describe the working of typical instrumentation amplifier, also provide the circuit diagram.
5) Describe the working principle of the electromagnetic type and ultrasonic type flow meter with the help of appropriate diagram.
6) Describe the working principle of the Plethysmography and describe the technique for determining the cardiac output.
7) describe the several modes of the operation of cardiac pacemakers.
8) describe what is meant by the synchronized defibrillator? Sketch the block diagram of it and also describe its working.
9) Describe the principle operation of the MRI with the help of neat sketch.
10) Describe the working principle of the surgical diathermy unit with the help of suitable block diagram.