1) Describe the bus building algorithm for bus impedance matrix formation with the help of suitable flowchart.
2) Describe the step by step procedure for solving the load flow equations by Newton-Raphson’s method. Design the suitable flowchart.
3) Deduce swing equation of a machine connected to infinite bus and describe how this equation can be solved by using modified Euler’s method.
4) Describe how critical angle can be estimated by equal area criterion with essential power angle curves.
5)a) Describe the function of load factor on the loss of electrical energy.
b) prepare down the factors that tend to limit size of units and number of units in stream plants.
6) Power plant has 3 units with input output curves which are given below:
Q1 = 0.002P12 + 0.86P1 + 20tons/hour
Q2 = 0.004P22 + 1.08P2 + 20tons/hour
Q3 = 0.0028P32 + 0.64P3 + 36tons/hour
Fuel cost is Rs.500 per ton. Maximum and minimum generation level for each unit is 120MW and 36MW. Determine the optimum scheduling for total load of 200MW.