1) prepare differences between the action potential and the resting potential.
2) describe what is meant by the bioelectric potential?
3) Specify the characteristics of the needle electrodes.
4) Describe the salient features of the isolation amplifier.
5) describe what is known as the cardiac rate?
6) Specify the use of the ECG.
7) describe some of the drawbacks of ac defibrillators?
8) describe the various modes of the operation of cardiac pacemakers?
9) describe what is the principle of the Endoscopy?
10) Specify the benefits of the MRI scan?