1. Describe about the horizontal wind mills with neat sketch in detail.
2. Describe about the vertical wind mills with neat sketch in detail.
3. (a) prepare down the necessary features of probable site for a wind form.
(b) Describe the terms:
i. Yaw control
ii. Pitch control
iii. Teethering control
4. prepare down the difference between:
(a) Constant speed constant frequency WTG unit.
(b) Variable speed constant frequency WTG system.
(c) Nearly constant speed constant frequency system.
5. (a) Why a tall tower is necessary for mounting the horizontal axis wind turbine?
(b) describe the electrical layout of a typical wind form by means of single line diagram. prepare down the essential equipment.
6. With a neat and suitable diagram, describe how wind energy can be converted into electrical energy in detail.
7. Describe the principle and application of wind electric system. prepare down the basic Components and their working in wind electric system in detail.
8. Describe with a neat and suitable diagram the working of different kinds of wind generators in detail.