a) Describe the meaning of the social mobilization?
b) Illustrate the stages of the social mobilization.
c) List out the uses of social mobilization.
d) describe your role as a health worker in the social mobilization.
a) State the meaning of a work plan.
b) Discuss the steps included in developing a work-plan.
c) describe the guidelines you as a community health nurse will follow in preparation of a work plan at sub-centre.
d) Describe the techniques of participatory learning for action.
a) State the meaning and main purpose of auditing.
b) describe the management of time.
a) State health.
b) Describe the spectrum of health.
c) describe the dimensions of health.
a) Enlist the principles of family health Nursing.
b) Describe the role of health worker in family health services.
a) List out the purposes of community map.
b) describe the steps you will as a community health nurse follow for making a community
a) Describe the purposes of efficient communication.
b) State the elements of communication.
c) describe the methods and media of communication that you will use while training traditional birth attendants.
a) Describe the meaning of leadership.
b) describe the characteristics of an efficient leader
problem 9: Place tick mark () against the most suitable answer given under each statement.
a) Budgeting aims at:
• Financial planning and decision making.
• Giving feedback for actual expenses.
• Allocating budget to various activities.
• Financial planning, decision making and giving feedback for actual expenses.
b) Secondary prevention means:
• Action taken throughout pathogenesis period.
• Action taken before occurrence of the diseases.
• Action taken before and after occurrence of diseases.
• Action taken throughout, before and after occurrence of the disease.
c) The Principle of supervision that focuses on accountability to one’s immediate supervisor is termed as:
• Delegation of power.
• Span of control.
• Unity of command.
d) Proper technology means the technology which is:
• Simple and locally available.
• Affordable and culturally acceptable.
• Scientifically sound.
• Simple, locally available, affordable and scientifically sound.
e) National Rural Health Mission was begun in: