1) Describe the functional areas of Computer aided design.
2) describe the product cycle improved by CAD/CAM.
3) Describe about scaling, rotation and translation in related to 2D transformation with their matrices.
4) The vertices of a triangle are A (2, 3), B (6, 7), & C (10, 5). Rotate the triangle by 900 counter clockwise about the point (6, 5). Determine the new coordinates of rotated triangle.
5) Describe the data exchange standards
6) a) Describe the data storage and search methods.
b) Describe the Data structure for the Interactive modelling.
7) Describe about B-rep technique in detail.
8) describe about the form, structure and Computer aided models.
9) Describe the impact of recent developments in computers and how it is helpful in using FEM in detail.
10) Describe about the variational approach method.