1) prepare down the factors which are influencing the performance of the boiler.
2) Data given were observed during the trial of the boiler. Main steam pressure= 6 MPa, steam temperature= 475oC, feed water flow rate= 80 tons/h, steam to fuel ratio is= 2.3, calorific value of fuel= 9500 kJ/kg, feed water at economizer inlet is= 105oC and exit is= 210oC, air enter in air pre heater at= 30oC and leaves at= 180oC, air fuel ratio of= 3.5 is in operation. Compute boiler efficiency and sketch heat balance sheet.
3) Describe the effect of moisture and carbon presence in coal and how does it affect the performance of a pulveriser? Describe with a neat and suitable diagram of the working of ball mill.
4) What is meant by fluidization and minimum fluidization velocity? With a neat and suitable diagram describe the working of FBC.
5) With a neat and suitable sketch describe the construction and working of drum internals used for a controlled circulation boiler.
6) prepare down the step by step procedures to be followed while designing the economizer?
7) Describe why super heated temperature of steam generation is limited? Describe any one method which is used to control super heated steam temperature.
8) prepare down the detailed procedure to be followed for commissioning of the boiler.