1)i. Describe the defects of shift in threshold voltage in a p-channel and n-channel MOSFET.
ii. What are the causes of radiation hardening?
2) prepare down the sources of oxide trapped charge? Describe how these charges can be a needed out.
3) Describe on the level 1 model parameters used in the SPICE circuit simulator.
4) Describe the sub threshold current model in level 3 SPICE model and derive the expression for Id in sub threshold region.
5) describe the effects in a MOS transistor due to non-uniform doping.
6) Design the small signal model of the MOS transistor and deduce its different parameters associated with model.
7) prepare brief notes on:
i. UMOS ii. VMOS iii. SEC IV. HMOS
8) Draw a resistance load inverter with R= 1KΩ such that Vol = 0.6. Enhancement type nMOS driver transistor has the parameters given below
VDD = 5V Vto=1V γ= 0.2V1/2 μn cox =22μA/V2
Determine: (i) Aspect ratio w/l (ii) VIL & VIH (iii) Noise Margin