1) describe the construction and working principle of Axial Piston Pump – Swash Plate Design with a neat diagram.
2) Describe the construction and working principle of Internal Gear with a neat diagram.
3) Describe the various types of Linear Actuator with neat diagrams.
4) A hydraulic cylinder is to compress a ca body in 10 seconds. The operation need a stroke of 3m and a force of 40.000 N. If a 7.5 N/sq.mm pump has been selected find the following
a) Required piston area and piston diameter.
b) The necessary pump flow.
c) The hydraulic power capacity in KW.
5) Sketch and describe the symbols of several Hydraulic system Elements.
1) Design and describe the sequencing Circuit for A+B+B-A-
2) Draw and describe the following term:
b) Meter-out Circuit.
3) describe the Hydraulic circuit with suitable diagram:
a) Accumulator as Auxiliary power source
b) Accumulator as shock absorber
4) describe the two handed pneumatic safety circuit with suitable diagram.
5)State and describe the common pneumatic system operating problems and their causes and remedies.