1) Describe the diffusion of gases in the liquid in detail.
2)(a) Describe second law of thermodynamics is applicable in biological system in detail.
(b) Describe Gibbs free energy in biological system.
3) Describe the working principles and construction of SDS gel electrophoresis.
4)(a) Describe IEF in detail.
(b) What are the applications of gel electrophoresis?
5) Describe the working principles of centrifuge and describe the different types of centrifuges used in separation of bioproducts.
6) Describe the application, construction and working principles of GM counter.
7) describe the three constructing modes of chromatography and describe the performance of column chromatography.
8) Describe the working principles, application and construction of HPLC.
9) Describe the principles, working and application of single, double beam UV-VIS spectrophotometer with neat and suitable diagram.
10) Describe NMR spectroscopy in detail.