1. describe the functional pin diagram of 8085.
2. describe the functional block diagram of 8085.
3. Describe the 8085 interrupt system in detail.
4. Describe different machine cycles supported by 8085.
5. describe with appropriate exs how I/O devices are connected using memory mapped I/O and peripheral I/O.
6 Draw a microprocessor system to interface the 8K × 8 EPROM and 8K × 8 RAM.
7. Draw timing diagrams for the given instruction with suitable control and status signal. Describe in brief. CALL 2000.
8. Describe the addressing modes of 8085 with suitable ex.
9. Describe the various kinds of instruction in 8085.
10. prepare down the program to count from 0 to 9 with a one second delay between each count. At the count of 9, the counter must reset itself to 0 and repeat the sequence continuously. Use register pair HL to set up the delay, and show each count at one of the output ports. Suppose clock frequency of 8085 microprocessor as 1MHz.