1)a) Describe the significance of controllability and observability of control system model in design of the control system.
b) Describe the solution for state equation for discrete time system.
2) Describe sampling theorem and Sample and Hold operation briefly.
3) Describe stability analysis of sampled control system and Jury’s stability.
4) Describe state space representation for discrete time system.
5) Describe state space representation for continuous time system.
6)a) Describe the solution for state equation for discrete time system.
b) Describe Jury’s stability test in detail.
7) Given transfer function of system, find out a state variable representation for the system Y(S)/U(S) = 1/(S+2)*(S+3)*(S+4)
8) Find out the state variable representation of system whose transfer function is given as Y(S)/U(S) = 2S2+8S+7 / (S+2)2*(S+1)
9) prepare down the advantage of state space techniques over transfer function techniques of analyzing control system.
10) Describe the procedure of deriving state space representation of system whose dynamics has been expressed in form of differential equation.