1)A sphere with diameter 16cm is placed within the medium of dielectric constant 3.2 and is provided a charge of 0.0048MicroColumb.Determine the following terms:
a) Potential on its surface, and
b) Potential at 6cm away from its centre.
2) describe the term Absolute Potential and deduce an equation for it.
3) Two charges of 140 micro columb and -200 micro columb are placed at a distance of 1m in air. Determine a point in which the resultant potential becomes zero.
4) Specify some of the Factors that are affecting the capacitance of capacitor.
5) describe the term Capacitance and 1 farad.
6) Whenever a charge of 0.05 micro columb is provided to the capacitor, its potential is increased to 100V. Determine its Capacitance.
7) Describe principal of the capacitor.
8) Deduce an equation for capacity of the parallel plate capacitor.
9) Determine the effective capacitance for three capacitors linked in series.
10) Describe different types of the capacitors.
11) Two capacitors have the equivalent capacitance of 12f when connected in the parallel and 2.25 F when connected in the series. Determine their individual capacitances.
12) Area of the parallel plate condenser is 3.21sq.m and distance between the plates is 0.1mm. Determine the capacitance of condenser in case its dielectric constant is 7 and permittivity of the free space = 8.9X 10-12
13) Deduce an equation for energy of the charged capacitor.