1) Draw a reinforced concrete combined rectangular combined footing for two columns A and B located 3.6m apart. Sizes of column are 400mm x 400mm and 600mm x 600mm and loads on them are 1000KN and 1500KN respectively. Projection of footing, parallel to its length beyond the axis of the column A is limited to 590mm. Limiting bearing capacity of soil is 420KN/ m2. utilize M20 Grade concrete and fe415 steel.
2) Draw a combined footing for two columns each 600mmx600mm, 5metres apart ,and each carrying a load of 1800KN. Available width is restricted to 2.4m. Safe bearing capacity of soil may be taken as 200KN/m2. Utilize M20 concrete and Fe 415 steel.
3) Column 400mm square transmits the axial load of 1800KN to a piled foundation; draw a cap for a three-pile group (sequel load/pile= 600KN) Medium range M20 Grade concrete and fe415 grade steel.
4) Sketch the driven pile if section adopted is 300mm x 300mm and length of pile obtained from soil design is 6m. Utilize M20 Grade concrete and tar steel reinforcement.
5) Describe in detail the element of a well foundation with a neat sketch.
6) Describe precautions and remedial measure to be adopted to avoid tilts and shift in well foundations in detail.