1) With a neat and well labelled block diagram, describe in detail the internal architecture of 8255 and its registers
2) describe how memory chips and I/O devices are interfaced to a microprocessor.
3) Describe the block diagram of 8279 Keyboard/Display interface and its operations.
4) Design a timing diagram to interface a 4K ROM and a 2K RAM consecutively with microprocessor 8085, starting with ROM interfacing at address 0000 H. Describe in detail.
5) Describe different Addressing modes of 8085 with appropriate exs.
6) What are the different types of Data formats? Describe with exs.
7) Describe five interrupt inputs of 8085 with priority.
8) What are Hardware and Software Interrupts? What do you mean by ISS?
9) Design a diagram to interface a 6K ROM and a 2K RAM consecutively with microprocessor 8085, starting with ROM interfacing at address 8000 H.
10) What do you mean by Interrupt? Describe enabling, disabling and masking of interrupts with suitable exs. How to transfer data using interrupts.