Choose two of the topics below that address current issues in education. Describe each issue and describe why these issues pose a problem or concern. Discuss how brain research in the cognitive processes can help improve teaching and learning for each issue. Provide support for your ideas using the course text and at least four additional scholarly resources.
Choose two of the current topics in education and address how you can use your knowledge of the cognitive processes to create innovative teaching-learning strategies for the following types of learners.
• The distressed/stressed learner
• Poverty, homelessness, and hunger effect education
• Single Gender Classrooms
• Supporting alternative learning behaviors
• Teaching children with hearing loss
• Speech and language delay
• Early language development and literacy
• Adolescence language development and literacy
Your paper should include and address how brain developed research in teaching and learning addresses the following:
• teaching and learning strategies
• human development
• cognitive processes
Your paper must be eight- to ten- pages in length excluding Title, Reference and Appendix pages. It must be properly formatted in 6th edition APA style with proper citations.