1) Describe cell injury in detail. prepare down the biochemical changes which occurs in reversible and irreversible cell injury.
2) Describe Necrosis in detail. Describe the various types of necrosis in detail.
3) describe chemical mediators in detail. Categorize and describe its role in Inflammation.
4)a) Distinguish between acute inflammation from chronic inflammation with suitable ex
b) Distinguish ’Oxygen’ dependent phagocytosis from ‘Oxygen’ independent phagocytosis.
5) Describe any two hemodynamic disorders in detail.
6) What do you mean by Embolism? Describe its types and mechanism of formation in detail.
7) Describe the pathological changes which takes place due to onset of any three pulmonary diseases?
8)a) prepare down the essential considerations to be taken care of in kidney transplantation ?
b) prepare down some causes of renal failure?
9) prepare about the various kinds of tumours from medical pathology view of biomedical engineer?
10) describe the important features of Benign tumour and malignant tumour affecting humans.